Lynville Residences San Nicolas 2
San Pablo Laguna
A Beautiful and Modern Community in Brgy San Nicolas, San Pablo, Laguna.
Located in Barangay San Nicolas, San Pablo Laguna, Lynville Residences is a secure, gated community with modern designed and durable homes that is very affordable with Pagibig Fund to the working filipino.
|Model||No of Units|
Actual Units Walk-through
Total Project Area: 12 Hectares
Total No of Units: 819
Total Contract Price Range: Php 1,506,000 – Php 2,126,000
LTS: 033973, 033972
Modern, Stylish, and Durable. Your New Home.
A lovely 2 storey duplex for growing family.
- Lot Area: 80 sq.m.
- Floor Area: 42 sq.m.
- House Features:
Semi-complete, 60 x 60 cm Granite Tiles on the 1st and 2nd floor, Ceiling on the 2nd floor, white paint on decking, Complete Railings, Concrete stairs-fabricated white paint for interiors, Steel door for main door.
- Toilet and Bath:
Toilet bowl with flush, 5 layers of wall tiles, 2 way faucet, telephone shower,
soap and tissue holder
- For as low as Php 8,578 / Month for 30 Years with Pagibig (Terms and Conditions apply)
Note: Unit comes bare, without any furniture. Suggested interiors are for illustration purposes only. (Click / Tap on a Photo to Zoom)
An Elegant Single Attached home with more living spaces for more memories.
- Single Attached
- Lot Area: 88 sq.m.
- Floor Area: 80.4 sq.m.
- House Features:
Bare Type, Complete Railings, Concrete stairs, White paint for interior, Steel door for main door.
- Toilet bowl with flush, 5 layers of wall tiles, 2 way faucet, telephone shower, soap and tissue holder.
- For as low as Php 12,477 / Month for 30 Years with Pagibig (Terms and Conditions apply)
Note: Unit comes in a Bare Type configuration. Suggested interiors are for illustration purposes only. (Click / Tap on a Photo to Zoom)
You might be interested in our other Projects
Lynville Lemery Batangas
Looking for a good investment opportunity? Lynville Lemery is located near industrial zones with a high volume of transient workers- ideal for whole unit or room rentals. Units are selling out fast.
Lynville Palo Alto Calamba Laguna
Lynville is now in Calamba Laguna. Located along the Brgy Road in Palo Alto, this quaint mid-range community boasts of modern and durable homes.
Lynville Cabuyao Laguna
Modern houses for the growing families of working filipinos in Cabuyao- was what drove us to build Lynville Cabuyao. Located in Brgy Marinig, this 4.3 Hectare community has a basketball court and clubhouse for activities within the community.
Lynville Tanza Cavite
In our dream to house every working filipino, Lynville Tanza is bringing a new standard for Caviteños for socialized housing. This mixed community has a playground and a clubhouse for for activities with the family.
Payment & Financing Options
How to Own your Lynville Home
- Receive a 5% Discount on the Total Cost Price
- Enjoy low interest rates!
- No Pag-IBIG membership or worried that you won’t be approved for a Pag-IBIG home loan? Let our expert staff help you find a solution for you! You can find our details on the Contact Us section!
- The interest rate of your monthly amortization depends on your income.
Home Loan Requirements
- 1×1 Picture 6 pieces
- Marriage Contract if Married
- Birth Certificate
- Two Valid IDs
- Spouse ID (if Married)
- Verified BIR 1904 Form
- Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Pag Ibig Borrower’s Validation
- Certificate of Pagibig Premium Payments
- Letter of Intent
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation
-Must be Notarized
-Must be no more than 6 months Old
-From the company (with company letterhead)
- Monthly Pay Slip
-From the time of reservation up to the time of submission of documents on Pag Ibig
- Latest ITR/Certification of tax Witheld (BIR Form 2316)
If no tax deduction on payslip
- Latest Contract of Employment (translated in english)
- Latest Payslip or Proof of Remittance Form
(If Contract is more than 1 year or expired)
- ID of Employer with contact number (if the employer is private)
- Copy of Passport (with Departure and Arrival Stamp if SPA is locally notarized)
- Special Power of Attorney (with Consul seal or notary from local attorney)
- ID of Attorney Infact
- Mayor’s Permit
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the previous year
-If less than one year, must be complete quarter (latest 3 months)
- Audited Financial Statement
-If less than one year, must be interim (latest 3 months)
- Tax Receipt
- Credit Investigation Sheet
-To be accomplished by the Lynville Sales Branch Manager
- Picture of Business
GENTLE REMINDER TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- All payments made by clients are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- If the client misses one month of equity payment, they will be put through a forfeiture procedure
- All clients who will reserve will be subject to penalty if their equity deadlines are not met
- The client must submit all the required documents within the first 2 months to avoid forfeiture
- The client must understand that some documents may be asked again due to expiry (ex. Certificate of Employment, Payslip, etc.)
- The client must understand that although we are aware that some documents will expire, they must still comply and submit all of their Pag-IBIG requirements within the first 2 months for PRE –SCREENING AND ENCODING PURPOSES
Note: Additional documents may be required from the borrower depending on the assesment of the Pag Ibig/Bank Officer