Lynville Residences San Nicolas 2
San Pablo Laguna
A Beautiful and Modern Community in Brgy San Nicolas, San Pablo, Laguna.
Located in Barangay San Nicolas, San Pablo Laguna, Lynville Residences is a secure, gated community with modern designed and durable homes that is very affordable with Pagibig Fund to the working filipino.
|Model||No of Units|
Total Project Area: 12 Hectares
Total No of Units: 819
Total Contract Price Range: Php 1.4M – Php 2M
LTS: 033973, 033972
Modern, Stylish, and Durable. Your New Home.
A lovely 2 storey duplex for growing family.
- Lot Area: 80 sq.m.
- Floor Area: 42 sq.m.
- House Features:
Semi-complete, 60 x 60 cm Granite Tiles on the 1st and 2nd floor, Ceiling on the 2nd floor, white paint on decking, Complete Railings, Concrete stairs-fabricated white paint for interiors, Steel door for main door.
- Toilet and Bath:
Toilet bowl with flush, 5 layers of wall tiles, 2 way faucet, telephone shower,
soap and tissue holder
- For as low as Php 8,266 / Month for 30 Years with Pagibig (Terms and Conditions apply)
Note: Unit comes bare, without any furniture. Suggested interiors are for illustration purposes only. (Click / Tap on a Photo to Zoom)
An Elegant Single Attached home with more living spaces for more memories.
- Single Attached
- Lot Area: 88 sq.m.
- Floor Area: 80.4 sq.m.
- House Features:
Bare Type, Complete Railings, Concrete stairs, White paint for interior, Steel door for main door.
- Toilet bowl with flush, 5 layers of wall tiles, 2 way faucet, telephone shower, soap and tissue holder.
- For as low as Php 11,573 / Month for 30 Years with Pagibig (Terms and Conditions apply)
Note: Unit comes in a Bare Type configuration. Suggested interiors are for illustration purposes only. (Click / Tap on a Photo to Zoom)
Payment & Financing Options
How to Own your Lynville Home
- Receive a 5% Discount on the Total Cost Price
- Enjoy low interest rates!
- No Pag-IBIG membership or worried that you won’t be approved for a Pag-IBIG home loan? Let our expert staff help you find a solution for you! You can find our details on the Contact Us section!
- The interest rate of your monthly amortization depends on your income.
Home Loan Requirements
- 1×1 Picture 6 pieces
- Marriage Contract if Married
- Birth Certificate
- Two Valid IDs
- Spouse ID (if Married)
- Verified BIR 1904 Form
- Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Pag Ibig Borrower’s Validation
- Certificate of Pagibig Premium Payments
- Letter of Intent
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation
-Must be Notarized
-Must be no more than 6 months Old
-From the company (with company letterhead)
- Monthly Pay Slip
-From the time of reservation up to the time of submission of documents on Pag Ibig
- Latest ITR/Certification of tax Witheld (BIR Form 2316)
If no tax deduction on payslip
- Latest Contract of Employment (translated in english)
- Latest Payslip or Proof of Remittance Form
(If Contract is more than 1 year or expired)
- ID of Employer with contact number (if the employer is private)
- Copy of Passport (with Departure and Arrival Stamp if SPA is locally notarized)
- Special Power of Attorney (with Consul seal or notary from local attorney)
- ID of Attorney Infact
- Mayor’s Permit
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the previous year
-If less than one year, must be complete quarter (latest 3 months)
- Audited Financial Statement
-If less than one year, must be interim (latest 3 months)
- Tax Receipt
- Credit Investigation Sheet
-To be accomplished by the Lynville Sales Branch Manager
- Picture of Business
GENTLE REMINDER TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- All payments made by clients are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- If the client misses one month of equity payment, they will be put through a forfeiture procedure
- All clients who will reserve will be subject to penalty if their equity deadlines are not met
- The client must submit all the required documents within the first 2 months to avoid forfeiture
- The client must understand that some documents may be asked again due to expiry (ex. Certificate of Employment, Payslip, etc.)
- The client must understand that although we are aware that some documents will expire, they must still comply and submit all of their Pag-IBIG requirements within the first 2 months for PRE –SCREENING AND ENCODING PURPOSES
Note: Additional documents may be required from the borrower depending on the assesment of the Pag Ibig/Bank Officer